· ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
· 1 teaspoon maple syrup, or honey
· 1 garlic clove, grated
· ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
· ¼ teaspoon sea salt
· Freshly ground black pepper
· ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, mustard, salt, and several grinds of pepper.
2. Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking and continue to whisk until the dressing is emulsified. Alternatively, combine everything in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to combine.